We do new GSA proposals, GSA contract modifications, option renewals, contract administration, standard proposals and certifications such as 8(a), Veteran, Woman-Owned Small Business and HUBZone.
Here’s a summary of what you get:
· Your new GSA proposal.
· Accurate, error-free proposals.
· Friendly, patient, personalized service.
· Unlimited telephone time.
· Unlimited e-mails.
· Unlimited questions.
· No hour time limit.
· Marketing assistance. Read about our marketing assistance plan.
· 40+ years of government procurement experience.
· References available.
For New GSA Proposals
We are your Proposal Manager throughout all phases of the proposal process, reviewing the work along the way, and then helping you create marketing strategies for your formal schedule roll-out.
Preparation and submission of your proposal are the most time-consuming parts of the process. We match your company’s goals to the proposal you need and ensure that your proposal is complete, timely, accurate and properly formatted.
We work closely with your team to develop an effective proposal that includes the appropriate level of description for each of your company’s goods and services that you wish to sell to the federal government. Once we have completed your proposal and have received complete approval from your management team, we submit your proposal to GSA.
Ways Our Service Is More Company-Friendly: No Wizards, just personalized service
You Are Not Alone
You communicate with people, not with “wizards”
Some GSA proposal firms send you to online, electronic, automated, computerized applications into which you enter your data and that then churn out your proposal. Others sell you GSA “wizard” software and then allow a maximum of five hours of phone time if you have questions about completing their process. We don’t do that.
While “wizards” sound clever (they work similarly to TaxCut and TurboTax), there is no substitute for having an expert write a GSA proposal by hand while in steady communication with you. The reason? A GSA proposal is not a tax return. You are not simply plugging numbers into blank cells: you are compiling and coordinating information. A GSA proposal is the result of a great deal of information exchange between you and us. You will have numerous questions about the process, exactly how to craft your information, what certain parts of a GSA RFP mean and a thousand other nuances about crafting an error-free, completely responsive proposal. An electronic wizard is no substitute for a full-service solution. And, for what they charge for their wizard software and very limited phone contact, we offer unlimited, personal, professional, friendly assistance with the complete process to make the best value available.
You Have a Team from Start to Finish
There’s no comparison here: For one affordable price, we are your team with everything, from selecting the correct GSA Special Item Number through uploading your information to GSAAdvantage and post-award marketing strategies.
Our Service Is More Company-Friendly: Unlimited Time
GSA proposal services that offer wizards limit your contact time to purchased time blocks at expensive rates. Our service offers unlimited time, so you never have to keep one eye on the clock when both eyes should concentrate on the task at hand — building a winning GSA proposal that will lead new business to your door.
We satisfy all of GSA’s many requirements, including:
· document structuring
· completing all required forms
· collecting certifications
· Our service includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· UEI, SAM, WOSB and SBA registration assistance.
· Selection of the most appropriate GSA RFP Special Item Numbers.
· Supporting documentation collection and preparation.
· Detailed wording for each section of the proposal.
· Precise delivery on English grammar, spelling, syntax use and organization of thought and structure, whose collective result is the most ideal narrative possible.
· Proposal pricing strategies.
· Guidance on dealing with the GSA contracting officers with whom you will work.
· Proposal submission.
· Leading the negotiation phase.
· Post-negotiation finalization.
· Collecting and uploading your data to GSAAdvantage.
· Marketing strategies once GSAAdvantage lists your GSA contract.
New GSA Contract
Obtaining your initial five-year award is the core of what we do for you. We've been serving small and large businesses for 20+ years, with over 600 awards. We are ready to serve you today.
If you heard that building a proposal for a new GSA contract can be a complex, sometimes nerve-wracking, experience, you heard right. The requirements are scattered over several documents and document creation itself is also dispersed throughout a primary solicitation document that, to the unfamiliar, is lengthy and confusing. Pile all of that on a pricing spreadsheet laden with multiple tabs and formulas, and you are presented with a dilemma. Where to start? What background experience should you have? What documents do you need to create and how?
Our 20+ years in the trenches takes the worry and confusion off your shoulders. We give you a logical roadmap and work with you closely. As Crocodile Dundee so aptly said, "Hey, no worries, mate!"
Once you have your own GSA contract, you have a ticket to increased company sales, not only as a prime contractor with multiple federal agencies, but also as a very attractive subcontractor to primes. It's a win-win.
So, give us a call today (hit the green Contact button above) and get the business you've been missing.
Once you have your award, it's essential that you keep your contract "current, accurate and complete" or risk having GSA terminate it. Our full contract administration program takes care of the action items that keep your contract useful and in compliance.
Your GSA contract is a living, breathing creation, a cornerstone in your marketing arsenal that will bring revenue in the door. As such, it will undergo change: adding goods and services; removing goods and services; updating pricing; administrative and personnel revisions. Also, there are the mass modifications and sales reporting - ignoring either can lead to issues that play against your contract. We know the ropes on all of these.
Here are a few action items we help manage (and this is not a complete list):
· Update your administrative information any time you change your Point of Contact (POC), addresses and phone numbers or authorized negotiators.
· Adding or deleting products or services, making part number or product description changes or change prices to products and services.
· Update your GSAAdvantage listing to reflect any changes or modifcations. Your catalog must be updated at least every 2 years. You do this through a program called SIP.
· Mass Modifications. Any time the MAS solicitation changes, all GSA contracts must process a modification sent to "the masses (all GSA contract holders)."
· If your products recently changed where they are manufactured (it's rare, but it can happen), you must tell GSA the new country of origin. The country must be either the US or a country that has signed the Trade Agreements Act. This is a very big deal to GSA.
· Update your SAM registration once a year.
· You must report your GSA sales either monthly (products) or quarterly (services) and then pay the Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) that's due.
· Modifications can be tricky, but we know what each kind of modifications needs. And, we understand how important keeping your contract in full working order is. Be sure to ask us about our full, post-award contract administration program.
GSA contracts exist in four five-year increments (total of twenty years). Once your first five years are closing, we work with you to get another five years.
How do you get those additional blocks of time? Make sure that your sales through your GSA contract are at least $25,000 per year. Achieving that goal is the most significant factor in continuing your contract. This means that you need an effective marketing program and, of course, we can help you with that effort. Ask us about our post-award program, which includes marketing.