Here are the documents you should have ready for your GSA schedule and GSA contract.
1. Two years of your most recent P&Ls and balance sheets on an accrual basis. If you don’t have two years, GSA’s Springboard program can allow you in.
2. Company organization chart.
3. Employee policies and procedures manual (for services),
4. SAM Unique Entity ID number from www.sam.gov. We will help you with this if you don't have it.
5. Three references.
6. Information about the services or products you want to propose, including pricing and invoices to customers to verify rates.
We will assist with the remaining documentation, one or two documents at a time.